Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Things My Daughter Says

Kids really say the darndest things. I about die several times a day when i hear what Leighton has come out of her mouth. Lately I have thought "I really hope i always remember this" So here they are. I am interrupting the regular Tuesday post to bring a list of crazy words from the mouth of a babe.



These are just from yesterday...

Cover your boobs! Cover your boobs!
(as i fed Emersyn Leighton tried to cover me up. Funny that Leighton knows no modesty herself though.)

It eats a boob, It eats a boob.
(This sent me back to silence of the lambs and uhh Leighton tried to feed Emersyn herself and all i could do was take a picture and of course it was blurry.)

Me- Can i have a kiss? Leighton- We May! and proceeds to kiss my face off.
(maybe just a little too much frozen around here.)


3 comments:

  1. That picture is hilarious! Especially since she wants you to cover your boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I love some of the things they come out with, you just couldn't make it up!
    kirstyandseth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete